Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do not let yourselves be discouraged!!

Okay, since my husband is a fallen away Catholic, I can easily become discouraged in mass when I see other families together... especially those with a child my son's age, who have their daddies in church. I wish my husband were there with me. It is very hard taking care of a little one by myself during mass, and I feel like I don't get much out of mass, but I am doing the best I can during mass without my husband there. I think most people in church must think I'm a single mother. And then my PRIDE wants to step in and scream, NO, I'M NOT.... I am married... but my husband is fallen away.... please pray for him!

But YET, my son and I go to church together every weekend. I pray that somehow, some way, our prayers will bring my husband back to Church. Who knows? Maybe somehow my son will help bring my husband (his daddy!) back to the Church!

Please pray for my husband.... and please feel free to share your stories. I would love to hear from others out there.

May God bless all of you, and most especially the fallen away Catholics in our lives. Never give up HOPE!

Please subscribe to this blog!

Subscribe via RSS feed / reader

Subscribe via email

No comments:

Post a Comment