Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Daily rosary: Praying the rosary every day

Our parish priest recommends that everyone pray the rosary every single day. This is something I would like to do, but don't yet. Why not? Good question! It seems so hard to get through even 5 decades of the rosary with taking care of my dear son. Doesn't that sound terrible? I get easily distracted and can't seem to concentrate on tasks like I used to. This has happened mainly since my dear son was born. I feel absent minded and tired so much of the time. I know this is no excuse. Please pray for me, that I can start praying the rosary more often. I would like to get to the point where I do this every day, but for now, I suppose even once a week would be good.

I sometimes start praying it in bed, but before I know it, my mind has drifted...

So, with that being said, I hope that all of you can persevere in saying the daily rosary for all fallen away Catholics, including my spouse! Thank you for all your prayers!

St. Dominic, please pray for us. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. I have a link on my blog, it will take you to a Rosary online site, where you pray along with others, much easier to get you started. You'll soon want to pray it on your own too, because Our Lady's blessings will arrive!

    God bless, I know this is a year old, (your post) but maybe you need to read this today, whenever it is the day you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRY THIS
    PRAY EVERYDAY TO THE INMACULATE VIRGIN MARY
    LOVELY MOTHER OF GOD BE THE GUARDIAN OF MY FAITH TAKE ME TO YOUR SONS HEART AND HIDE ME THERE, I LOVE YOU MOM.SAVE MY SOUL.

    ...OUR HOLLY MOTHER KNOWS YOU ARE TRYING, TELL HER THIS LITTLE PRAY EVERYDAY AND SHE´LL HELP YOU. TRY TO PRAY VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING, WHEN EVERYONE IS SLEEPING. GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are suppose to get distracted.god wants us to fidget get coffeee,check the noise at the door,but we always return to him and mother.
    Do you think jesus wasnt distracted when he was in the garden praying to his father and satan was there tempting him the whole way?
    Get over it,Satan is everwhere...pray to st michael,children come first,pray while you attend to your child

    ReplyDelete